Wholesale Sublimation Paper
New “High Release”Quick-dry sublimation transfer paper with premium version from 30gsm to 100gsm and it is for water-based dye sublimation printing.It is designed to handle the newer high speed piezo print head technology and inks.The high release characteristics of this paper allows for superior color density transfers while reducing ink loads.
- Fast Dry!It can dry within 1Mins.
- High transfer ratio efficiency increased to get successful printing result.
- Excellent stability and performance for high color reproduction on polyester T-shirts and polyester or polymer coated substrates.
1. Fetures & Benefits
– Premium Version from 30gsm to 100gsm
– Excellent color performance
– Economical price
High Release Quick-Dry Water Based Sublimation Paper use and applications most for soft signage->Banners->Trade Show Exhibits
– Cycling wear, Swim & Surf wear, Sports uniforms & Jerseys
– Home stuffs such as Curtain, Blind, Cushion, Table cover, Towel, etc.
– Advertisements : Flags, Banners, Felts, Home textiles, etc.
– Hard materials : Ceramics, Metal plates, Skis, Snow boards, Mugs
– Others : Mouse pad, Calendar, Glassware, etc.
We are a leading manufacturer and exporter of digital sublimation printing peripherals. Our products have received certifications such as ISO9001 and CE. Starting out with a vision to lead the revolution in printing technology in China. JD has now created a good reputation at home and abroad. In the area of sublimation transfer printing products, we have developed and are distributing Sublimation paper,T shirt heat transfer paper,Sublimation ink,Textile ink and so on.
In addition, we will continue to complete our development of digital printing products in order to meet customer’s demands for any type of sublimation ink and sublimation paper.
We can offer free samples for testing,but please afford the freight charge. If you have any questions please contact Whatsapp: 0086-18613194646
PRINTING & STORAGE GUIDANCES
- Printing :Unpack the wrapping vinyl one day prior to printing in the printing room to acclimatize. Image side could be wounded by the outside of the roll. So, make adequate size of image for the paper width. The printed paper should be sufficiently dry before the transfer. Our paper has excellent performance of holding inks even at the high speed printing mode.
- Printer and Ink Compatibility :
Our paper has been tested and work successfully on the most famous brands of inkjet printing
systems equipped with dye sublimation inks. All Pieze Electric Drop on Demand printers like Epson, Mimaki, Mutoh and Roland printers have provided really excellent results with our paper.
- Printer Setting :
Recommend a Heavy Coated Paper print mode for all printer brands and models. Do not oversaturate the paper. Use ICC Profiles to optimize your particular printer/ink/RIP setup
- Press Setting :
Recommend a little more pressure and temperature in 100gsm sticky pressing. Pressing time and temperature shall be differently applied in accordance with the substances. It is also important to check the quality of heat transfer press machine.
- Material Storage :
Dye sublimation transfer paper is mostly very week against moisture. To protect unused papers, it is recommended to store the papers in its original packaging with inner poly bag at 59-86degree F / 15-30degree C and 30-50% RH.
Sublimation, as a process is really very simple. It is the method of applying a dye printed image to a specially coated surface like ceramics, metals and polyester cloth, using three main ingredients: sublimation ink, transfer paper, heat and pressure.
We Produce Tacky Sublimation Paper it is meant for fabrics, and when it is pressed, it tacks to the fabric. This helps, as the paper will not shift when the heat press is opened, therefore you will be less apt to have ghosting of the image.
Advantages of dye-sublimation over other methods of textile printing:
- Images are permanent and do not peel or fade.
- Dye does not build up on the fabric.
- Colors can be extraordinarily brilliant due to the bonding of the dye to the transparent fibers of the synthetic fabric.
- Truly continuous tones can be achieved that are equivalent to photographs, without the use special techniques such as half-screen printing.
- The image can be printed all over the entire item, with no difficulty in printing all the way to the edges.
- The printer speed is low.
- Any creases in the apparel during printing leave blank spots behind.