Sublimation Ink for small format Desk Top Printer
Sublimation Ink was designed for digital printing . It was used on all kinds Piezoelectric printers and Inkjet printer , such as EPSON , MIMAKI , ROLAND and MUTOH printers . Sublimation inks are designed to apply a mirror image onto paper for transfer to the final substrate. The prints are transferred via heat and pressure onto most polyester or synthetic materials, such at cloth, ceramic, vinyl, plastic, etc.
Strong Point of our Sublimation Ink :
1) Using high quality raw materials. Comprehensive and vivid color performance. Color sharpness, high resolution, lifelike image after transfer.
2) Fine particles, Good fluency and No clog nozzle. The average particle diameter is 0.5um.
3) Environment-friendly prescription. Such ink is no risk to human health.
4) 15 meters continuous printing without stopping.
5) Little ink consumption, 15ml ink can print 1 sq.m . High transfer rate.
6) Print on plain paper or professional sublimation transfer paper
7) Good scratch resistance and washing resistance.
8) Suitable for piezo-electronic printers
Typical Uses of Sublimation Ink :
Biking Jerseys, Team Uniforms , Fashion T-Shirts , Garments , Custom Roll Textiles , Flags , Banners , Tradeshow Booths and Displays , Casino Tables , Casino Chips , Surfboards , Skateboards , Snowboards , Skies , Custom Furniture , Interior Design , 3D dye sublimation applications , sublimation aluminum sheet , key rings , display products , plates , mugs , ceramic etc.
Use Method of Sublimation Ink :
1) The first part is very simple and resembles exactly to normal process of digital printing . Precisely in the same manner, we print the artwork (as mirror image) on the sublimation transfer paper using sublimation ink .
2) Put the printed paper on substrates ,such as polyester and nylon fabric .
After digital printing, put the printed paper on the surface of the substrates , and with printed surface facing downwards on the surface of substrates.
3) Put both the paper and substrates on the heat press.
And heat ,time and pressure is applied using a heat press. The ink sublimates i.e. converts to gaseous form and gets deposited “into” the surface, thus transferring image.
4) Finally ,take out paper and fabric from heat press ,the final product will be born .