DTF PET Films
DTF film can be transferred on a wide range of fabrics. Capable of printing to shirts, sweaters, hoodies, pullovers, canvas, denim, and more! Our DTF films have excellent ink absorption for high-precision printing. Use our film you will achieve high-quality, breathable, and smooth prints.
- Size: 50cm, 60cm, 120cm x 100m/roll
- One-sided matte finish
- Smooth and clean surface
- 75μm /100μm
- Conventional: 60cmx100m/roll
- Special rules: width 60cm, the number of meters can be customized
- Applicable ink: pigment ink
- The surface is smooth and clean
- Strong ink absorption capacity, thick ink absorption layer.
- The color of the pattern is realistic and complete, no halo.
- Excellent physical and mechanical properties
- Low shrinkage, high temperature resistance,
- Small thickness tolerance, good matte, low heat shrinkage, good release.
Ink-load: 400% Max Transfer Temperature: 200-230℃ Transfer Time: 20-30 seconds
In order to protect unused sublimation paper, it is recommended to store it in its original packaging, in the poly bag at 68°F -82°F( 20°C -28°C) and 40-60% RH.
Image side is wound to the outside of the paper. Allow the printing ink to dry before transferring.
Double-head printing: after finish color printing, it is recommended that the white ink circulation to ensure the smoothness of the ink.
Pattern directly digital printing on the film-sprinkle hot melt powder-shake powder-dry melt powder-heat pressing.
Relative humidity 35-65%, temperature 10-30°C, sealed indoor storage, avoid direct sunlight, shelf life 1 year.
Precautions for washing:
We recommend washing the transferred T-shirts separately with ordinary detergent and cold water.
Do not mix with other clothes at the same time.
Do not dry clean or bleach.
Dry them immediately after washing. Or use a dryer to dry.
After washing, if the image shows signs of shedding, you can cover the image with greaseproof paper and iron it again. Do not iron the transfer part directly with an iron.