1.Low cost white vinyle printable transfer flex
2.Using Eco-Solvent ink and Eco-Solvent ink printer
3.Making garment decorator
Eco-Solvent Inkjet Heat Transfer Paper
Product Name: Eco-Solvent Printable Transfer Flex
Product Sizes : 50cm X 30M, 75cm X30M- rolls,
Ink Compatibility: Solvent ink, Eco-Solvent pigment ink, Eco-Max pigment ink,
Mild-Solvent ink, Offset printing ink, Screen printing ink
and label printing ink etc.
Printers: Roland Eco-sol ink Print & Cut, Mimaki JV3-75SP, Uniform SP-750C etc.
Thin white vinyle flex for use on eco and true solvent printers, high printing quality Semi matt opaque film, thickness 140 microns, for customizing bag, cotton placemats, tote bags etc.
- Eco-solvent Dark is very good elongation, It is ideal heat seal transfer for all high stretch products such as:Lycra,Polyester,Nylon, Spandex,Neoprene.
- performance products are ideal for:Swimwear,Active sportswear,Tagless size codes & care content labels, Biking wear,Jogging Gear ,Aerobic Wear ,Team Sports
- Extremely elastic material
- Photo-realistic picture quality in glossy or matt finish
- Washable and color brilliance for professional expectations
- Flex quality in multi-colors
It can be printed with True solvent ink, Eco-Solvent & Max inks in most printers such as:Roland SOLJET PRO IIIXJ-740, XJ-640 XC-540, XC-540W VersaArt RS-640, RS-540 VersaCAMM VP-540, VP-300VersaCAMM SP-540V, SP-300V MimakiJV3-75SP/160SP/250SP/CJV30 Mutoh RockHopper38/I/II/3, etc. also it can be printed with offset printing, screen printing etc.
4. Printer Recommendations
Printer Settings : photo print quality.
Ink Compatibility: It is designed to work with most Eco-Solvent pigment ink, solvent pigment ink.
5. Heat press transfer processing.
a. Set heat press machine at 165°C, for 25 second using moderate pressure.
b. Briefly heat the fabric for 5 second to ensure that it is completely smooth.
c. Before transferring, cut out the motif without leaving a margin around the edges.
d. peel off the top layer of transfer paper from the paper back with adhesive polyester film.
e. Place top layer of transfer paper onto fabric with the printed image facing upwards.
f. place the cotton fabric onto it.
g. heat press machine at 165°C, for 25 second.
h. Peel the adhesive polyester film starting at the corner.
6. Washing Recommendations
washing resistance: 40 °C, 104°F, Wash inside out. do not use bleach.