45gsm Gray White color Protection Paper Roll
45gsm “Sublimation Tissue”
For use on Large and Grand Format
Rotary Heat Calendars
Use of Protective paper:
As a continuous thin paper web used to transport cut-work or roll textile through the heat calendar and as a barrier to prevent surplus dye-sub gasses from contaminating the recalculating belt of the rotary calendar press.Compatible with ALL oil and electric heated rotary drum calendars.
The protective paper is designed to capture all excessive inks transferred through or off the edges of the fabric.
Features and Benefits of protective paper:
- Lower basis weight: reduces square area cost, reduces transport cost, reduces storage cost, reduces disposal cost
- Highest gas barrier: Extends the life of the calendar belt by blocking excess dye-gas.
- Longer roll length: Fewer roll changes, less downtime.
- Formaldehyde free: Eliminates a major cause of heat induced textile yellowing.
- High tensile strength: Reduces web tear-outs.
- Recyclable: 100% recyclable ingredients.
- Approved for use on heat transfer machine:
Monti Antonio/Practix/AIT/Kleiverik/George Knight
OEM brand or local brand
- Available in:
High-yield 30gsm and 48gsm weights.
Roll widths from 0.02m (7.87’’)to 2m (78.7’’).
Our general width is 1.2m, 1.25m, 1.6m, and 1.8m 2m
Other width is also available.
Length is 500m, 1000m, 2000m